Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Letter at time of possession

This is the format of letter I gave at the time of receiving possession of my apartment in Cp2.



Mr. Amarjit Bakshi, CEO & Board Member
Sweta Estates Pvt. Ltd.
3rd Floor, Tower D, Global Business Park,
MG Road, Gurgaon-122002 15th January 2011

Dear Sir,

Sub: Forcible signing of illegal affidavit and payment of Escalation
Charges

I am being forced to sign an illegal affidavit under duress while taking possession of My Apartment No. XX A/B/C in Tower X in Central Park 2, saying that I have no issues with Central Park Estates Pvt. Ltd. and Sweta Estates Pvt. Ltd.and the Apartment is according to the Buyer- Seller Agreement. (Which it is not). In addition you are charging Escalation from me for the delay in construction which is totally due to your own making. I have to take possession immediately as I am paying an exhorbitant rent at my current place of stay and also paying hefty interest on my Home Loan. Although the amenities promised to me are either not ready or are not being provided and my apartment also is in a bad shape due to inferior construction and poor workmanship, I am taking possession under protest and without prejudice to my rights to pursue claims that I may have in Law or otherwise and nothing herein shall be construed as waiver there of.



(XXXX)
Owner of Apartment No. XX X Tower XX

Copy To:
Customer Relations Manager, Sweta Estates Pvt. Ltd.
Vice President, Central Park Estates Pvt. Ltd.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment